[Cialug] Next Meeting Agenda

Nathan C. Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Fri Jun 15 15:32:02 CDT 2007

> I could also talk a bit about Inkscape as well, as I use it for my
> (highly irregular) web comic.
>
> I could whip up a short encryption presentation, since we recently had
> that SSL discussion.
>
> Anything out there people want me to talk about?
>

> -Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
>  morej at alliancetechnologies.net
>  515-245-7701

I'd be willing to talk about Bacula (at least what I have learned so far
http://www.bacula.org), Debian Linux on the Linksys SLUG, and I'm always
willing to talk about VoIP with respect to Callweaver (Formerly OpenPBX.org
http://www.callweaver.org) and even CallWeaver running on the SLUG ;)

Maybe not much content but a lot of enthusiasm?

BTW, if anyone is interested, ClueCon is coming up later this month in
chicago (http://www.cluecon.com) a nice gathering of Open Source VoIP
telephony developers, mostly broken off from the "Asterisk way" (freeswitch,
sofaswitch, callweaver, etc.).

-Nate