[Cialug] LUG meeting - @ Inplay?

Barry Von Ahsen barry at vonahsen.com
Thu Jun 14 08:44:37 CDT 2007

I think rotating is a good idea.  There are people that haven't shown
since we moved from Urbandale, and there are groups that didn't show
until we moved - it's all about convenience.  There's probably another
group that would show up if we met in Ankeny, Altoona, the
south/southwest side, etc.  If we held a north Ankeny meeting, we could
probably even draw some folk from Ames since they're not holding
meetings anymore, AFAICT

-barry