[Cialug] LUG meeting - @ Inplay?

Matthew Nuzum matthew.nuzum at canonical.com
Wed Jun 13 22:24:09 CDT 2007

On 6/13/07, Josh More <morej at alliancetechnologies.net> wrote:

> I would like to plant a seed in people's minds though.  Central Iowa is
> large enough now that we should maybe meet in rotating places.  Yeah,
> it's a bit harder to keep track of, but it does mean that more people
> can attend.

Just a side comment, since you're planting seeds,

Has there ever been any discussion about *occasionally* doing events on
non-wednesdays? For me, that's a tricky night, and I'd like to participate
more often.

(I am planning on being there this Wed though, I'll bring my passport and
pgp key, unless my wife's water breaks, in which case I'll be *near* inplay)
--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode