[Cialug] LUG meeting - @ Inplay?

Nathan Stien nathanism at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 23:52:58 CDT 2007

On 6/11/07, David Champion <dchampion at visionary.com> wrote:
> Yes, the meeting room would be free, with the expectation that we would
> have the post-meeting libations at InPlay (which might be beer, but not
> free).

Non-free beer?  Since that beer does not comply with the DSFG, it
wouldn't be in your default apt sources.

$ echo deb lug://inplaydesmoines.com non-free >> /etc/apt/sources.list
$ apt-get update
$ apt-get install guinness-draught heineken

Reading drink menu... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
   beer-common libdrunk
The following packages will be REMOVED:
   hand-eye-coordination libtact speech-dev
Need to get 2.0 pints of archives.
After unpacking 5 lbs of additional beer gut space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]?

--
Nathan P. Stien
Consulting Engineer / Software Developer