[Cialug] How to copy 2 drives to 1

David Bierce operations at cynicbytrade.com
Fri Jun 8 14:52:04 CDT 2007

I've come across this type of situation a few times in my past and
found the best way is to dd the old drive or array to the new one,
partition tables and all, from your linux live cd.  Then use a
utility like partition magic to resize the NTFS.  The best part is
there is no playing with the NTLoader if you remove the old disk (or
array) and you maintain the original data.

Linux solution for every windows problem,
Dave