[Cialug] SSL Key ?

Matthew Nuzum matthew.nuzum at canonical.com
Tue Jun 5 16:35:05 CDT 2007

On 6/5/07, David Bierce <operations at cynicbytrade.com> wrote:

> Pbatengf Lbh unir svtherq vg bhg.
> V unir orra engure fvyrag ba gur yvfg naq bppnfvbanyyl oyheg guvatf bhg.  V
> zbirq gb Nzrf Vbjn nobhg n lrne ntb, ohg fgvyy pbafvqre zlfrys arj.  V
> pheeragyl jbex nf n Fravbe fhccbeg grpu sbe Cnyvfnqr Flfgrzf urer ng Nzrf.
> V nyfb bja naq fgvyy bcrengvba n pbzcnal pnyyrq Plavp Ol Genqr.  V ernyyl
> qb abg unir n snibevgr yvahk qvfgeb.  V hfr Znp BF K sbe zl qrfxgbc naq n
> phfgbz yvahk qvfgevohgvba pnyyrq Mvahk sbe zl freiref.  Fbba V jvyy or
> zbivat zhpu pybfre gb Vbjn naq jbhyq yvxr gb vapernfr zl fbpvny npgvivgl, vs
> vg pna chyy zr njnl sebz Jbeyq bs Jnepensg :)

N phfgbz yvahk qvfgevohgvba sbe lbhe freiref? Jbj, gung'f cerggl nzovgvbhf.
Lbh'yy unir gb funer zber.

Anyway, I'm going to try to make the next meeting, and I'm happy to
participate in key signing. Still trying to make it to the top 1000 <
http://pgp.cs.uu.nl/doc/top_1000.html>
--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode