[Cialug] SSL Key ?

albus albus at iowaconnect.com
Tue Jun 5 14:48:57 CDT 2007

That's what I'll do I'll move them around to the /etc/httpd/conf
dir so they can't be hosed by me or anybody else for that matter.

And then repoint httpd.conf to the new local.

I'm still abit confused as to how the private key bit works but
I'll finger it out I guess when I go to add the other cert for the other
virutal E-Comm site.

I just don't want to hoark my E-Comm site when I do.

Is a different private key generated every time you run openssl for the
new site. If so what happens to the old one and what does that do to
the cert that checked against it.

Sorry for the stupid questions.