[Cialug] OT: Deep packet inspection meets 'Net neutrality, CALEA

Brandon Griffis brandongriffis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 16:59:06 CDT 2007

I thought this conversation was being discontinued?  I'm fine with going on,
but it seemed that others had grown tired of it.  Perhaps it should be taken
off list if you'd like to continue?  I just don't want to disturb others
going on about the how neither over-regulation nor laissez-fair work well.

-B