[Cialug] Fedora?

Sean McClanahan sean.mcclanahan at westecnow.com
Wed Jul 25 08:48:56 CDT 2007

OK, so being the newbie to Linux that I am, I have to ask:

> I know most of you aren't Fedora fans but if it runs Fedora well it
> should be relatively easy to install your favorite distro.
>
> Jeff

What issues are there with Fedora that makes it not a favorite distro?
I only ask because I tried running Ubuntu (Dapper Dan) first, and
switched to Fedora 7 on the recommendation of a colleague.  So far, in
my meager use, it seems to be doing everything I ask of it.

Sean

www.westecnow.com

NOTICE BY WESTEC INTERACTIVE

This message, as well as any attached document, contains information from Westec InterActive that is proprietary, confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please delete all electronic copies of this message and its attachments, if any, destroy any hard copies you may have created, without disclosing the contents, and notify the sender immediately. Unintended transmission does not constitute waiver of any privilege.

Unless expressly stated otherwise, nothing contained in this message should be construed as a digital or electronic signature, nor is it intended to reflect an intention to make an agreement by electronic means.