[Cialug] rdiff-backup reporting

Tom Pohl tom at tcpconsulting.com
Fri Jul 20 10:44:21 CDT 2007

I've been using BackupPC for just over 2 months and I think it's
wonderful!
http://backuppc.sourceforge.net/

For example, one of my volumes with 116GB of data has about 300MB -
500MB of changes daily.  I do full monthly backups with daily backups
in between and with 3 full and 58 incrementals it is currently taking
up about 150GB of disk space.  The really cool part about the system
is that I can pull up the merged backup on any given day and retrieve
a specific file through its web interface.

-Tom