[Cialug] Stupid ?

albus albus at iowaconnect.com
Tue Jul 17 10:13:32 CDT 2007

I'll need remote in the office and some times outside remote.
Of which I'll have to setup on my proxy firewall for outside access when needed.
Plus I've blocked all port 3306 from anywhere to everything internal 3306.
Along with blocking on the server with iptables on top of all that.

I take it you add the bind address in my.cnf?

But what about deleting that account? What's it going to hose it deleted?