[Cialug] SMTP Relay

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Tue Jul 10 13:57:39 CDT 2007

The Book of Postfix[1] has a chapter on configuring SMTP auth. I bought
the book awhile ago and can confirm that it has useful information,
though i've not yet used it to migrate from my existing qmail setup as
i had intended.

[1] Here's the website: http://www.postfix-book.com/