[Cialug] next meeting

David Champion dchampion at visionary.com
Mon Jul 9 17:37:53 CDT 2007

kristau wrote:
> On 7/9/07, James Shoemaker <james at dhlake.com> wrote:
>>
>> kristau wrote:
>> > InPlay was a one-time thing.  We may go there again some time in the
>> > future, but the July meeting will be back at Alliance.
>>
>>   Darn.
>>
>> James
>
> Well, we could go there for the after meeting.  I wasn't too impressed
> with the conference room, but the beverages and food were fine (and
> smoke-free).

There are a couple of other meeting room options there too... that's
just the one we got on short notice. The management contact (Justin) was
out on vacation until the night of the meeting, so I was working with
some of the other staff. If you want to try that location again, we can
see if we can get one of the other rooms.

-dc