[Cialug] Introduction

Sean McClanahan sean.mcclanahan at westecnow.com
Fri Jul 6 15:29:15 CDT 2007

See...  didn't catch that the # means "root".  I probably saw that
somewhere along the line, but overlooked that.  Won't forget that again.

Getting closer.  As root, the updatedb command worked fine.  Also,
keeping root, I went to /usr/sbin, and verified that firewalk was in the
directory with the ls command.  I saw it there.  (It was green.)  Typing
firewalk at the prompt, though, gives a bash error:

bash: firewalk: command not found

I can do a man firewalk, and that works with no problem.

About your Visual Studio question...  I would be happy to see what I can
dig up for you.  All of our programmers in Dallas use VS, and I believe
I have someone here in our office that may be able to assist.  Let me
shake the trees.

Sean