[Cialug] web site visitor tracking ?

Matt Patterson matt at usrlocal.com
Fri Jul 6 12:01:03 CDT 2007

Are you looking for time on the site? landing page? stuff like that or
do you want to know that user A went to page 1 -> page 2 -> page 3?

Google analytics is pretty good for providing a lot detailed stats.  Time
on site, returning vs new etc etc etc.  I'm not sure if they have the end
part of page 1->.... but they might.  I've never dug that far into it.

http://www.google.com/analytics/

-Matt