[Cialug] Gpt drives and management tools

Tom Pohl tom at tcpconsulting.com
Tue Jul 3 14:13:24 CDT 2007

My problem must have been Dell related.  The server came with 3
virtual drives and I though, "That's silly".  So I re-partioned it
into 1 6T drive and sure enough, I had problems booting after the
install completed, but once I put it back the way they had it and
added the 3 virtual drives the the LVM everything worked great.  This
was CentOS 5.0.

-Tom