[Cialug] OT - Personal License Plate

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Jul 3 13:42:38 CDT 2007

See, the problem is that you're only using dealer parts.
Dealer parts cost a lot more, and tend not be used by as many people,
so they can be buggy or have limited functionality.

If you want it to work better, you should use parts from reliable
third-party manufacturers like CentPART and PartForge.

Or you could scrap the whole thing and buy a German car.   :)

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701

On 7/3/07, Dave J. Hala Jr. <dave at 58ghz.net> wrote:
> I've got a redhat sticker in the back window of my car, does that
count?

My car constantly requires fixing.  Does that count?

-todd