[Cialug] Meeting locations

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Sun Jul 1 11:50:17 CDT 2007

OK, thanks to Tim, we have the recommended location listings.  I will
assume that they will all be available and if we're wrong, we'll at
least have the region data.

To avoid the pain of requiring each LUG member to create accounts in
yet another system, I'm going to do this via email.  Here is the poll, I
will tally all of the votes on July 15th, so you all have two weeks to
vote.  That should be sufficient, even if people are on vacation.

To vote, reply to me offlist, unless you want people to see your
answers.

1) Choose a "standard" meeting region.  This will be our "home base".
   a) Downtown
   b) West side
   c) North side

2) Choose a preferred Downtown location.
   a) Alliance Technologies
   b) InPlay
   c) DMACC Urban

3) Choose a preferred West side location
   a) DMACC West
   b) Spindustry Systems

4) Chose a preferred North side location
   a) DMACC Ankeny
   b) AgLeader  (Ames)

5) Would you be interested in occasional meetings outside of the
"standard" location?
   a) Yes, in lieu of the 3rd Wednesday meeting
   b) Yes, but every monthly meeting should be in the "standard"
location, with occasional non-3rd Wednesday meetings "offsite"
   c) Every monthly meeting should be in the "standard" location, with
occasional non-3rd Wednesday meetings "offsite"

6) If you answered "Yes" to 5, how often would you like to have an
"offsite" meeting?
   a) Every month should be in a different place.
   b) Once a quarter should be in a different place.
   c) One a year should be in a different place

7) Are you happy with having the meeting on the 3rd Wednesday of every
month?
   a) Yes
   b) No

8) If you answered "No" to 7, when would you like the meeting to be?
   ______________ <-- fill in the blank.

9) What is the Average Airspeed Velocity of an Unladen Swallow?
   ______________ <-- fill in the blank.

10) Describe your methodology for answering 9.

11) This poll goes to 11!
   a) Yes
   b) No

Thanks, I'll collect the data and report back in two weeks.

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701