[Cialug]Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG

Dan Hockey icepuck2k at mchsi.com
Sun Jan 28 13:04:30 CST 2007

It gets recognized as ipw3945 but nothing gets installed. I tried a suse 10
package but I ended up in dependency hell, each dependency needed a
dependency of its own. I did find intels linux drivers for ipw3945 but I
think I'd messed up something while trying to install it.
http://ipw3945.sourceforge.net/
I did manage to get the intel 10/100 wired net working, at least now I can
download directly to linux.
-dh