[Cialug] how about a cialug planet?

Nathan Stien nathanism at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 16:22:23 CST 2007

On 1/19/07, Daniel.Juliano at wellsfargo.com <Daniel.Juliano at wellsfargo.com> wrote:
> Just wanted to chime in, I love the various planets, too.  Ruby,
> postgres, openoffice, ubuntu (they're tops!), glassfish.  Having a des
> moines 'tech' aggregator would be cool.  Wouldn't stick to just linux,
> as I can't imagine having enough feeds to make it worthwhile.

I like the idea of broadening the focus to all sorts of "slashdotish"
topics.  So if we're going to do this, we should still perhaps come up
with a listing of candidate blogs to aggregate.

Who knows of some good DSM tech/geek blogs?

- nps

--
"Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying
to find easier ways to do something." - Robert A. Heinlein