[Cialug] New Guy

Tad Anhalt tja at netins.net
Tue Jan 16 20:58:08 CST 2007

Nathan Stien wrote:
> Your address is @wellsfargo.com, so is that the job you're leaving?
> I'm actually looking around for a new job and there are a number of
> listings for WF.  Good to know this about them (though I could have
> guessed with almost any company that large...).

  Wells is pretty large.  Your experience is going to depend on lots of
factors.

  Do your homework, make sure the job matches what you want to do and
that the people you'll work with are friendly and helpful.  Ask to meet
the team during the interview process.  It's not an uncommon request.

  I've worked in companies ranging from less than 20 to thousands of
employees and as far as I can tell, the size of the company or even the
product, service or whatever is pretty far down on the list of things
that make or break the job satisfaction equation.

ObLinux:  Wells has some true fanatics (DAMHIKT).  There's plenty of
room for more...