[Cialug] OT: Apple iPhone and digital media

Dave J. Hala Jr. dave at 58ghz.net
Tue Jan 16 09:22:38 CST 2007

For me, it doesn't matter if the phone is hackable or not. Its more
important to have a sexy, slick, easy to use stable, functional device,
coupled with my choice of provider.  My phone is a utility device. I
can't function without it...

What kills the iphone for me is being tied to Cingular.

--

Open Source Information Systems, Inc. (OSIS)
Dave J. Hala Jr., President <dave at osis.us>