[Cialug] meeting/nominations

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Mon Jan 15 14:27:33 CST 2007

The projector has both VGA and SVideo, but that's all you get.

None of that fancy stuff, sorry.

--
-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701

Josh More wrote:
> Speaking of which, is there anything else that we want to do at the
> meeting?
> There's obviously not enough time to do lightning talks, but maybe
> people would
> be interested in another "go around the room and talk about neat
> projects we're doing"
> sort of thing.
>
> Any other thoughts?

I can bring in my PS3 w/ Yellowdog Linux on it -  Josh, does the
projector have a composite or component video input? Or HDMI even :).
Would also need a wired ethernet connection (the wifi in the PS3 isn't

supported yet.)

- dc