[Cialug] Printers

Nathan C. Smith smith at ipmvs.com
Tue Jan 9 13:10:22 CST 2007

HP seems to be reasonably Linux friendly.  I've never tried anything too
complicated, but I think duplexing has worked for me in the past.

The best case is to have a postscript printer (IMHO).  Perhaps your Lexmark
will do postscript.  It is even finding it's way into very small printers
these days.

-Nate