[Cialug] Route updates

Daniel Wittenberg daniel-wittenberg at starken.com
Thu Feb 15 08:38:13 CST 2007

Technically on Red Hat/Fedora systems the static routes are supposed to
be put in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/route-ethX, and then
ifup-routes and be run to reset those routes as needed.  I know that
file is still supported for ipv6 but don't think it's actually used on
rhel or fedora systems anymore.

Dan