[Cialug] Re: XML training by HOTT

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 11:49:28 CST 2007

On 2/14/07, afan at afan.net <afan at afan.net> wrote:
> I use tutorials on internet and books, but this one is paid by the company
> I work for, and it's on the list what I have to do this year. And, if I
> don't - no bonus! Isn't that really good reason to "go to school"?

Sounds like the kind of company I want to work for.  FWIW, I think an
XML class could be helpful, if you're going to be using it.  There are
XML concepts that are not immediately intuitive.  Especially when you
get beyond core XML and start getting into XPath and XSLT and the
like.  I still haven't figured out XPath... but that's just because I
haven't had to yet.

-todd