[Cialug] Broadband Internet

Nathan Stien nathanism at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 11:50:58 CST 2007

On 2/10/07, Aaron Korver <aaron.korver at gmail.com> wrote:
> As for having the DNS timeouts with Mediacom, I also used to have that
> problem.  I've since switched my DNS lookup service over to
> http://www.opendns.com/  Been happy every since then.

Thanks for posting this -- I had been thinking about doing this a
while back, for the exact same reason.  I may well actually do it now
that it's in my short term memory buffer :-)

Anyone else have any thoughts on opendns, good or bad?

- Nathan

--
"Progress isn't made by early risers.  It's made by lazy men trying
to find easiers way to do something." - Robert A. Heinlein