[Cialug] MythBurn problems

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Fri Feb 9 14:03:22 CST 2007

(sigh) I shouldn't probably publicly admit this however the problem was
found. From the manual:

"DVD/CD Rewriteable"

Not to be confused with:

"DVD & CD Rewriteable"

If anybody is in the market for a Sony DVD player/CD burner let me know.
   This ranks right up there with some of the dumbest mistakes I've made
this year.

--Tony