[Cialug] Hard Drive Crashed

Nathan C. Smith smith at ipmvs.com
Tue Feb 6 15:54:02 CST 2007

I have used ontrack or kroll data recovery up in Minnesota before.
Seagate's data recovery also.  Both of them are very good.  They are used to
handling panicked people.  They are very expensive though.

There is always the drive-in-the-freezer trick.  I don't know if it applies
to this situation.

-Nate