[Cialug] OT: Qwest DSL

David Couch dcouch at isucfvmb.org
Fri Dec 28 15:48:52 CST 2007

Thanks all for the help - I think I am going to get the Actiontec now
just to get things up and running ASAP, and then work with the GNet
later on as I have time!  I figure it _may_ be possible to use a good
configuration from the Actiontec and plug in the information into the
GNet - assuming it all translates well...

Thanks again!

dave