[Cialug] OT: Qwest DSL

jrnosee at gmail.com jrnosee at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 14:49:16 CST 2007

Ok, I'll ring in on this one.  The Gnet modems are MUCH nicer then the
Actiontec's.  Call out buddy's down at freese-notis.  They can probably help
you set this up. (They sell the Gnets there)  They gave us a hand at a
previous employer, but I don't remember what we did or if they got it
working before I even left.