[Cialug] OT: Hosting

Dave Crouse crouse at usalug.net
Mon Dec 17 22:17:20 CST 2007

http://www.slicehost.com/

although looks like the min plan is $20 month......
256MB ram  	10GB diskspace  	100GB bandwidth  	$20 month

You can decide which distro you want to use..... base installs for

Arch Linux
Debian
CentOS
Gentoo
Fedora
Ubuntu

Pretty cool if you don't have huge requirements, which looks like you don't.

HTH's.

Crouse