[Cialug] OT: Hosting

Afan Pasalic afan at afan.net
Mon Dec 17 17:56:13 CST 2007

For several small projects and tests I use Hostmonster (hostmonster.com)
as hosting company. Happy with them. Phone and Chat support 24/7 - for
me very important.
After you submit copy of ID you can have ssh access to the server.
cPanel for adminstration.
You can have unlimited number of domains - as Addon domains, of course.
They have Fantastico that could make your life easier for CMS testings :D

-afan

p.s. not affiliated with them but as customer.