[Cialug] Meeting - Wed 12/19

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Mon Dec 17 14:12:10 CST 2007

Just a reminder that we have a LUG meeting this Wednesday, same time,
same place (details at
http://www.cialug.org/component/option,com_eventlist/Itemid,29/func,details/did,4/
)

Highlights of this meeting include a talk by Google (along with some
Googlish swag) on open source somethings or others.  (He's not told me
yet.)

Also, we will have a talk by Dave Weis on networking somethings or
others.  (No idea if he'll be bringing swag... feel free to bug him to
though).

Lastly, as it's cold out, you may want to consider parking in the 4th
and Grand deck and using the skywalk to get to Alliance.  You're welcome
to park on the street if you like, but it'd be warmer to get here via
the skywalk.

Parking map is here:
http://www.downtowndesmoines.com/uploads/pdf/map_parking.pdf

Skywalk map is here:
http://www.downtowndesmoines.com/uploads/pdf/map_skywalk.pdf

Skywalker map is here:
http://www.downtowndesmoines.com/uploads/pdf/map_walking_skywalk.pdf

Map of Luke Skywalker's home is here:
http://strangemaps.wordpress.com/2006/12/05/45-tatooine-luke-skywalkers-home-planet/

And, as this is the Internet, you can also get banner ads:
http://strangemaps.wordpress.com/2006/12/05/45-tatooine-luke-skywalkers-home-planet/

Lastly, in case you get lost, here is how to use a map:
http://perldoc.perl.org/functions/map.html

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701