[Cialug] Cigar smoking

albus albus at iowaconnect.com
Fri Dec 14 14:02:48 CST 2007

I know this much for sure. Mix 4 drinks of Sprite, Ice and Chivas Regal
with one raunchy $15.00 cigar and you can puke for hours.

Coarse this works best if you don't smoke at all and decide to try a cigar. ;-)

I think it could of been spoiled Sprite, but I'm not sure. It tasted alot like
yucky cigar to me though. LMAO

Just from my past experience last week-end.