[Cialug] O'Reilly Book for free

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Dec 11 13:29:17 CST 2007

Marsee at O'Reilly just sent me this message:

---
I'm looking for Amazon and Slashdot reviews for "Visualizing Data,"
"The Art of Agile Development," "Programming Collective Intelligence,"
and the "Linux Networking Cookbook." Send me email if you can help.

For book review writing tips and suggestions, go to:
<http://ug.oreilly.com/bookreviews.html>

Her email is marsee at oreilly.com
---

If you want to review "Linux Networking Cookbook", drop her an email
and tell her you're in the Central Iowa Linux Users Group, and she'll
send you one for free. The only catch is that you actually have to write
a review and post it on Amazon or Slashdot. I've done this before, and
have found it to be a great way to get a free book.

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701