[Cialug] asterisk on mandriva 2007

David Champion dave at visionary.com
Mon Dec 10 21:06:20 CST 2007

rpm -qil <rpm name> | less

That will show you all sorts of good stuff about an installed rpm,
including the full path of all the files it installed.

If you don't know the rpm's exact name, try something like this to find it:

rpm -qa | grep -i asterisk

You just want the first part, up to where the version # starts usually.

-dc