[Cialug] Fw: [php-objects] PHP 5 vulnerabilities

Ralph Kessel kesselr1 at mchsi.com
Sun Dec 9 12:28:49 CST 2007

>From php
----- Original Message -----
From: Krishna Srikanth
To: php-objects at yahoogroups.com ; hyd-phpug at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 6:17 AM
Subject: [php-objects] PHP 5 vulnerabilities

Hi,

While surfing, I have found this link which said network vulnerabilities
with PHP<5.2.5

http://www.nessus.org/plugins/index.php?view=single&id=28181

My network administrator asked me to upgrade the PHP version on our
servers. Thought to inform you too about this.

Regards,
Manda Krishna Srikanth
http://www.krishnasrikanth.com
=====-----=====-----=====
and any attachments. Thank you

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (0) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
Messages | Links
PHP Professionals looking for PHP jobs
http://www.phpclasses.org/professionals/

  a..  23New Members