[Cialug] dual passphrase encryption

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Fri Dec 7 21:55:09 CST 2007

On 12/7/07, Matthew Nuzum <newz at bearfruit.org> wrote:

> Know of any solution?

Until I got down to the third paragraph I would have told you that
your solution would have been GnuPG.  Since that's not working
however, have you considered buying a copy of the commercial PGP?
Both GnuPG and PGP should be able to decrypt/encrypt each other's
files and PGP probably comes with a GUI and a fancy installer.  You
could write some scripts yourself but getting cryptography right can
be difficult.  I personally would stay away from products from lesser
know companies.

Jeff