[Cialug] Re: DSMGG LAN Party (WAS: Administrative stuff)

David Champion dchampion at visionary.com
Thu Dec 6 16:58:11 CST 2007

kristau wrote:
> On Dec 5, 2007 2:59 PM, David Champion <dchampion at visionary.com> wrote:
>
>> Just a reminder - this event is coming up this Saturday. Please register
>> if you're planning to attend.
>>
>> http://www.dsmgg.org
>>
>> So far we have at least Theron, Dan J, Jerry, and me, don't know if any
>> other Linux nerds are planning to be there - if you're coming, LMK what
>> your handle is. We need to organize our OSS vs. Windows team. :)
>>

>> -dc
>>

> Me and my guest are signed up as kenny and Lori.  All we have are Open
> Source games such as Scorched 3D, ioUrbanTerror, and the like.  I'm
> going to bring my Mac laptop and she'll bring her Windows laptop.
> Hopefully the weather calms down a little bit before then. . .

I don't think holding seats for the late comers should be an issue since
we aren't at full capacity, but I'll try to block off a few seats
together so the Linux crowd can sit together.

If any of you want to stop by & just play consoles & hang out, we may
allow a discounted rate for that.

Ken - do you still have your jeep? Why are you worried about the weather? :)

-dc