[Cialug]voip

Nathan C. Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Thu Dec 6 13:45:33 CST 2007

> For a typical home / acreage owner the best deal is "net metering".

Are you doing this now?  I got interested in setting up a "solar system" and
wondered how bad MidAmerican was to work with to do something like this.
Really what I wondered was if anyone else had gone through all the red tape
and figured out the best route to take.

If it ever happens I may end up just doing a separate circuit and running my
computers, or some frequently used household appliance off the grid.

Any thoughts on "square" wave versus true sine-wave inverters?

-Nate