[Cialug]voip

murraymckee at wellsfargo.com murraymckee at wellsfargo.com
Thu Dec 6 09:11:16 CST 2007

I believe your calculations are off a bit.  I think you meant a 1.8
KILOwatt turban would be $15,000.  If you want to generate 1.8 MEGOwatts
you're going to have to put in well over $1,000,000 and since the blades
on will be longer than 50' you're going to need a tower in the 150' -
200' range.  The down side is that if you want a 1.8 MW generator you're
going to have to put your order in soon as the lead time for getting a
construction crew and generator delivery are both 24 - 36 months.

Murray McKee
Data Analyst
LI Data Modeling, Mapping, and Analysis
Wells Fargo Lending Information Systems - TIG (Technology Information
Group)
Mail: 1 Home Campus
MAC X2301-03G
Des Moines, IA 50328
WORK (515)324-4689  Cell (515) 559-4390  FAX (515) 324-4452
Location: 800 S. Jordan Creek Parkway
West Des Moines, IA 50266
MurrayMcKee at WellsFargo.com
"This message may contain confidential and / or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein.  If you have received this
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation."