[Cialug] digital cable tv cards

neal daringer admin at c0wzftp.com
Sun Dec 2 18:04:32 CST 2007

as far as i know they are using it for exactly what you said. possibly
for expanding cell phone network capabilities. i have the local fox,
nbc, abc, cbs, pbs, and university channels OTA. i dont really need much
more than that. anything else i can either download or dont need to watch.

p.s. i love x264 torrents :-D