[Cialug] Wanted: SCSI Drive

Nathan C. Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Sat Dec 1 19:19:10 CST 2007

I think SCSI (as I know it) may be dying, with SATA and SAS taking over.
SCSI has always carried a premium.

After I hit send I wondered if you were looking for something perhaps in the
60-120 GB range.

Most of the old server SCSI disks I have are probably 18 GB so those
wouldn't be interesting to you either.  I will look through what I have at
work though just in case.

You could pick up a used Compaq(HP) or other drive in the 75 GB range for a
reasonable cost from serverworlds in Minneapolis if somebody doesn't come up
with something better in the meantime.  (http://www.serverworlds.com)

-Nate