[Cialug] virtual pc+asterisknow

Dan Hockey icepuck2k at mchsi.com
Sun Dec 2 09:31:54 CST 2007

After reading up on what asterisk is I found something called AsteriskNow
beta, a small linux distro with asterisk and the asterisk setup GUI. So I
tried it with virtual pc setup on a vhd with 256mb ram and everything seemed
to be working, I can ssh to it just fine, I can load the web GUI logon page
with no problems. The flakeyness starts when I logon, it displays the first
page after the login for a few seconds then it seems to reset and I get
dumped back to the login page after I've loged in.
I've read through some of the asterisk forums and no one else seems to have
had this problem, could this be from it running on virtualpc and not a real
machine? Or could it be it's in beta.
-dh