[Cialug]linux compatible hardware

Nathan C. Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Wed Aug 29 20:54:42 CDT 2007

I only use network printers anymore.  Most network printers will support lp
printing which is probably all you need.  Most will support additional
options too like port 9100/HP printing and all sorts of wacky stuff like
SMTP printing.

As long as you have PCL or PS compataibility the network stuff should work
fine.

-Nate