[Cialug] Fine Print - Broadband suggestions?

Brandon Griffis brandongriffis at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 11:16:18 CDT 2007

I'll look around for that.  Can anyone recommend a good ISP compare site?
broadband reports doesn't seem to work terribly well for Des Moines.

I just realized I should have specified in my first email that my house is
on the near east side of Des Moines.  Very close to University and E. 14th.

Mediacom isn't out of the running.  They just don't have the killer deal I
thought they did.  Also, I kind of take issue with paying an "install fee".
I'm not trying to be snotty, I just figure if I'm signing up to do business
with a company they should cover that cost.  (I've been with many ISPs and
Mediacom is the first that's charged me an install fee).

-Brandon