[Cialug]linux compatible hardware

Tom Pohl tom at tcpconsulting.com
Wed Aug 29 08:43:01 CDT 2007

I've always had good luck with APC stuff until it's 3-4 years old,
and then it's a crapshoot as to battery or UPS problems.  I'm right
at 50% of the time where replacing batteries (usually the 2nd time
you change them out), the UPS will spontaneously reboot about a week
or month later at semi-monthly intervals.

-Tom