[Cialug] Compiz Fusion trick

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Tue Aug 28 10:02:55 CDT 2007

On 8/28/07, Josh More <morej at alliancetechnologies.net> wrote:
> Seems to me that this is one of the few UI tweaks that is both cool and
> highly functional, so I thought I'd pass it along.

I would enjoy more conversations and tips about improving over-all
productivity. I'm often frustrated by the way desktops and
applications get in the way of me getting my work done. (This is true
to various degrees across all operating environments I've used)

I'm still trying to find that sweet spot of productivity where the OS
is there when I need it but out of the way when I don't.

--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode