[Cialug] Club Website

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Sun Aug 26 12:52:04 CDT 2007

I liked the Tux/Iowa Flag combo because of what it says on the banner.

The only reason I left out the sunglasses was because of the time it
would take to merge a decent pair of glasses with the Tux graphics.  If
anyone out there wants to give it a whirl, the SVG files are linked to
from this article:

http://cialug.org/content/view/35/31/

Enjoy,

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701

On 8/24/07, Josh More <morej at alliancetechnologies.net> wrote:
> Yeah, I hacked the "Ajax Vote" extension to use penguins instead of
> stars.  It's kinda cool how it works.

Bravo!  Also, I kinda liked the Tux with the sunglasses on.  The Tux
on Iowa state flag is good, but maybe CIA-agent-Tux could show up in
other places...

-todd